this is the arrow of destiny. reblog this and see what comes up next. this person/saying/thing will have something to do with your future
omfg i got a couple in bed god bless life
last time I reblogged this i got cereal so I can’t wait to see what I get this time
i got karen gillan im very happy with that
I GOT BENEDICT CUMBERBATCHI got skinny tanned legs… Hope that turns out well for me!
i. turbine womb - soap & skin | ii. codex - radiohead | iii. long live (bear//face) - a$ap rocky | iv. maiden - mo | v. the birds part 1 - the weeknd | vi. this life - josef salvat | vii. retrograde - james blake | viii. btstu - jai paul | ix. empire - alpines | x. bitin down - lorde | xi. lofticries - purity ring | xii. sever - iamamiwhoami
└Genderswap: Amber Heard as Deanna Winchester
More FREE online courses to take, & ways to earn your degree, without leaving your own home!!
Through Academic Earth, you can take courses in all of the fields below:
- Computer Science
- Social Sciences
- Art & Design
- Test Preparation
- Berklee College of Music
- Carnegie Mellon
- Case Western Reserve
- Dalarna University
- Dartmouth College
- George Washington University
- Gresham College
- IIT Delhi
- IIT Kanpur
- IIT Kharagpur
- IIT Madras
- Lund University
- Mises Institute
- New School
- Notre Dame
- The City University of New York
- UC Berkeley
- UC Irvine
- University of California San Francisco
- University of Chicago
- University of Houston
- University of London
- University of New South Wales
- University of North Carolina
- University of Western Sydney
- Wesleyan University
- Art & Art History
- Classics & Classical World
- Political Science, International Relations, and Law
- Urban Studies
- Computer Science & Artificial Intelligence
- Engineering [Mechanical, Civil, and Electrical]
- Environment & Natural Resources
- Psychology & Cognitive Sciences
- Public Health
- BusinessEnjoy the over-abundance of free educational resources, and never stop exploring and expanding! And if anyone knows of any other great self-education resources, let me know!
Reblogged for later
Photo reblogged from Run Longer, Eat Better, Feel Stronger Look Amazing with 270,718 notes
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
- Live with the 3 E’s - Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
- Play more games.
- Read more books than you did in 2011.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- Sleep for 7 hours.
- Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
- Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
- Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
- Dream more while you are awake.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
- Smile and laugh more.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Call your family often.
- Each day give something good to others.
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
- Do the right thing!
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- The best is yet to come.
- Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
This post is for anyone who is just starting their journey to get healthy. I’ve been getting questions about starting out tips so I thought this visual might help you all! It’s a list of things that I thought about and still do to maintain a healthy lifestyle. The keep in mind section is just a few things that helped me stay motivated when I was first starting out to get me through especially the first month and help me stick with it for the long haul. Along with this you should set your own goals, meal plans, fitness plans, but use this as a guide to help you start healthy habits that will always be good for you!
The second picture is a sample printable weekly chart, you can use this (put it on your motivation board!) or make your own using this as a template. :)
For more healthy tips & tricks go here. :)
Steve and Darcy’s first awkward encounter.
Damn, that belt again. Couldn’t help capturing it. This belt is magical.
Page 1 of 4